Top 8 reasons why online flash map beats traditional image maps
It is not always profitable to be traditional in business and do things in an old fashioned manner. Tech tools are available to simplify dynamic business demands and smart enterprises know it pays to migrate from legacy applications to freshly baked solutions that can set the cash register ringing.
A clickable online flash map
is one of those new tech tools that allow web surfers to get related information about a particular area on the map in a user friendly and visually appealing way. Following are the top 8 reasons why online flash map beats traditional image maps:
You can create interactive flash maps easily with clickable regions, icons and points. Such maps are ideal to show your store locations spread all over the world or a region.
- Unlike traditional image maps, you can customize the flash maps by adding your chosen color to a specific region or changing the background image to match your corporate identity.
- You can easily use Photoshop to plot your own maps, save them as JPG/ PNG/GIF image, and then use some suitable software to convert them into interactive flash maps.
- Unlike traditional image maps where you have to plot the map with proper scale, you can create online flash maps by using some software even when you don’t have any idea about coding or flash.
- If your store is located somewhere down a winding lane or alley that’s far from the main road, an interactive flash map showing the street details with clickable points, icons or roll over boxes to make it easier for a visitor to find your store.
- For those into real estate business, an online flash map on the company website can offer detailed and useful information to clients like mortgage rates, homes for sale, tips for relocation, or real estate agents based in a particular area. Static traditional image maps are no match for such interactive features.
- For people in home building and remodeling business, online interactive maps can help in creating floor plans that make the whole intended makeover come live before the client’s eyes. No traditional image map, however detailed, can rival its flash based counterpart.
- Whether you want to show your sales figures, supply chains and distributor chains, you can use flash maps with mouse over effects, tool tip boxes, popup information box, logo and legend so that such data can be customized and executed as per client requirement.
In brief, online flash maps
not only offer better navigation and interactive experience to users, but also help them with additional information and useful links to other related resources. That is why such maps are slowly making a huge customer base in the market, and have a definite edge over their traditional counterparts.
More Website Building Software
Software for website building, create flash photo gallery, music player, videos, calendar, interactive maps, and more...